The Women's Exchange
The Women's Exchange is focused on enriching the lives of other women through financial literacy, community outreach and professional development. By sharing information, education, and professional life experiences, we help each other to gain the confidence it takes to make sound financial decisions. Please see the schedule of upcoming events below and use the email link in the contact box at the right to reserve your spot. And bring a friend.
Some of our past discussion topics include:
- Retirement: Do I Have Enough?
- Long Term Care Planning
- The Sandwich Generation
- Myths About Women & Money
- My Money Boot Camp: Piggy Banks to Pay Checks
- Access Denied: Protecting Your Digital Legacy
- For The Love of Money: Investing 101
- Does This Make My Assets Look Fat? - A book by Susan Hirshman
Thursday, April 27, 2017
"Women, Wine & Canvas: Painting with a Purpose"
Party Studio Columbus 679-B, High Street, Worthington, OH 43085