1. Associate Financial Advisor (not currently available)
Do you have a passion for financial planning, investment management and helping clients meet their financial goals? Do you have the drive, work ethic, personality and integrity to get there? Are you the best? Then we have the position for you.
Hamilton Capital Management is one of the nation’s largest independent, fee-only, registered investment advisory firms. We are seeking exceptional, client-oriented professionals for this key developmental position responsible for working with the financial advisory team to develop strategies to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Provide support to a Financial Advisor within an Advisory Team
- Develop and utilize financial planning skills and expertise
- Identify important client issues and assist with resolution
- Document client activities
- Work with firm’s Wealth Management System
- Learn and embrace firm’s investment approach and philosophy
- Develop business development skills
- If not already licensed and/or certified, must obtain Series 65 within 6 months and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification within 24 – 30 months
- Direct experience working in financial services is preferred, with a minimum of experience in a professional business or customer service environment required
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with an emphasis in financial planning or business preferred
- Series 65 and/or CFP preferred
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Learns quickly and enjoys collaborating with others to meet challenges
- Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Professional yet family atmosphere with personal development opportunities
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Excellent benefits, including a 401(k) Plan after six months of service with employer contribution
For confidential consideration, e-mail your resume in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Hamilton Capital Management, Inc. (“HCM”) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We do not provide sponsorship.